Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling 4 Tokico Blue shocks that fit the 98-02 Accords/01-03 CL/99-03 TL. These have only been used for about 5k miles. Selling them since I bought Tein Basic coilovers. Asking $150 but I'm open to offers. Local pickup preferred, buyer pays shipping. I'm located in the L.A. area. PM me if you wanna see them in person and I'll give you my number and figure out a time to meet up.

·
Registered
285 Posts
kensukikatayo said:
I'm selling 4 Tokico Blue shocks that fit the 98-02 Accords/01-03 CL/99-03 TL. These have only been used for about 5k miles. Selling them since I bought Tein Basic coilovers. Asking $150 but I'm open to offers. Local pickup preferred, buyer pays shipping. I'm located in the L.A. area. PM me if you wanna see them in person and I'll give you my number and figure out a time to meet up.

Good Price.... I bought mine used for $250 shipped on Honduh....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea. But I figured out what was making the squeaking. It was the springs. So I'm not selling the springs and just gonna let em sit in my garage until I figure out what to do with them. The springs haven't damaged the shocks in any way and the shocks work great.

Hurry up with the money Daniel, I set the price on these Blues pretty low. I'll wait for you for a bit though.

·
Registered
267 Posts
do these work with a 98 4 cly accord? and hows the ride? just wondering cause i got neuspeeds sports and looking for some shocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts