Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are:

Tokico Illuminas for the 98-02 Accords (all models) in a set of four. One front shock is probably blown, but can be refilled by Tokico for a fraction of a new one. The rest appear to be in good and was only used for under 30k miles. The adjustment caps are brand new free from Tokico (when you request it via their 800 number)
Asking $185 shipped

I have a used Mugen style lip made from ABS Plastic and it is painted satin silver. It is for the 98-01 Sedans. There are scratches and a small crack on the bottom of the lip, just rebondo and repaint and it'll be good as new!
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY: $40

I have a used VR3 MP3/WMA/CD Player for the car. It works great and has a USB and FRONT AUX (Connect your iPOD and USB DRIVE) for added capabilities. Also has preamp outs for the subwoofer!
SOLD

I have a 2 month old Sandisk Sansa 2gb e250 MP3/WMA portable player. This is a great alternative to the iPOD nano but unlike the nano, this plays MP4 ViDEO FILES, Photos, music and FM radio / Recording capabilities. I only used this for a couple months, and its a FLASH memory player so its quick. Original box, manuals, wires, headphones included!!
Asking $95 shipped
http://reviews.cnet.com/SanDisk_Sansa_e250_2GB/4505-6490_7-31644065.html

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try: 1-800-548-2549
I believe the HQs are in Southern California

·
???
1,405 Posts
can you tell me what year the mugen style lip is for? i'm from nocal and possibly could pick it up. what is your price picked up since you wouldn't have to ship it?

also what city are you from?

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am in the Bay Area. Most days I am in San Mateo but on weekends I am in San Jose. I could do $40 cash for it. I could even deliever it to you depending on your location. Its for the 98-01 SEDANS, it looks like you have a coupe? But I think you can modify it..

·
???
1,405 Posts
yeah i have a coupe. HHMMMM. anybody know offhand what the exact difference is in width of the 01 and 98 style bumpers?

i actually wanted to get an oem lip now that i have a 98 bumper as well as my stock 01 bumper. but 40 dollars i may be tempted to pick it up.

i'm coming from sf so not too far

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have a used VR3 MP3/WMA/CD Player for the car. It works great and has a USB and FRONT AUX (Connect your iPOD and USB DRIVE) for added capabilities. Also has preamp outs for the subwoofer!
Asking only $45shipped
Whats the brand? Definitely interested!

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol. The mp3/wma/cd player is called VR3 made by Roadmasters.

USB Car Stereo VRCDUSB630S
• InDash CD Player with Built in USB & Aux Input Ports
• Supports MP3 & Non DRM WMAs
• Plug N’ Play™ your MP3‘s and WMAs, Wire-Free from your USBFlash Drive
• Detachable Face Plate For Security
• Built in AM/FM Tuners
• Preset Equalization
• 45W X 4 Max Power Output

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whtonblkv6 said:
DjC, more pics of the Rear lip please? I'm really interested. Thanks!
I'll get pics of the actual lip, but I don't have any more of them mounted on a car.

^bump - PRICE DROP

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
up

·
6th gen
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
updated thanks.

front lip is now pickup only for a low low price of $40!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts