Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys:

I have this setup for sale. I need to get rid of them and fast. I am asking $550 (CDN) OBO for the setup.

These are Tokico 5-way adjustable shocks with H&R Race springs (part #s below)

Approximate suspension drop (front/rear): 0.75 / 0.5 in.

Springs Applications

Acura TL V6 1999-01
Acura CL 01-03
Honda Accord 2/4 door / V6 1998-02

Shocks will fit:

98-02 Honda Accords
01-03 Acura CL
99-02 Acura TL

BU373 and BU2934

Springs part # is 51858

Location is Toronto, Ontario but I am also willing to ship (buyer pays shipping)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Klepto:

I just got them used. No squeaking as per the previous seller and they look in great comdition. I posted this on TAC too.

Let me know.

dada

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would want the springs only... how long have they been on the car? If not your car then the previous car.

These are the H&R OEs right? Are all the part numbers on them 51858-55 ?? Can you please confirm?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bxscig said:
I would want the springs only... how long have they been on the car? If not your car then the previous car.

These are the H&R OEs right? Are all the part numbers on them 51858-55 ?? Can you please confirm?

Thanks!!

Yup as per the pics the part number is 51858-55.

Let me see if I dont get hit up on the whole set then i will sell you the springs seperately for sure.

These were used for 30k miles.

dada

·
Registered
73 Posts
Let me know if you would part it out then and the parts #s to be sure. Where in Toronto are you located? I got some family there maybe they could pick it up for me so just let me know! Thanks!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bxscig said:
Let me know if you would part it out then and the parts #s to be sure. Where in Toronto are you located? I got some family there maybe they could pick it up for me so just let me know! Thanks!!
I am in Mississauga and will let you know if and when I decide to part out.

cheers:

dada

·
Registered
148 Posts
i know its a long shot, but i'd give you $75 for the rear springs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts