Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got my new headlights finally so i'll be selling these...they have a custom shroud thing in there and the beam is awsome! they have a bit of blue on the cutoff line and a bunch of rainbow color above the cutoff (all tsx has that hah). these projectors are awsome and output are superb...i'm wanting more color that's' why i went with the valeos :D i'll let these go for $400 shipped and they're already boxed and wrapped up ready to be shipped :D oh yea this is for just the headlights...no ballasts and bulbs.

here's a few pics...

more pics here:
www.cardomain.com/id/xxlowincashxx

Thank you come again!

·
CG1 Driver
797 Posts
This is really off topic but how were your comptech exaust? was it loud? and how much did you get them for? also was the comptech exaust the whole system or just the mufflers? thanks.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ATran said:
This is really off topic but how were your comptech exaust? was it loud? and how much did you get them for? also was the comptech exaust the whole system or just the mufflers? thanks.

lol they're not loud they sound really nice :drool: i got them for 650 installed or something and sold them a while back for 450 i think haha...they were just the axlebacks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts