Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
i think my friend is interested..dibs for now?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i prefer not to do dibs cuz people call dibs, and i hold it for them then they flake.. how soon will you find out though? i'm flexible so if you can find out by like tonight/tomorrow morning, sure.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha my hand is soo not beautiful... i have long piano fingers, but it's not all nice and slender like I wished due to basketball and volleyball and the many finger jams that I encountered in the 5 years I played.. :-/

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
lilazngrl4o8 said:
i prefer not to do dibs cuz people call dibs, and i hold it for them then they flake.. how soon will you find out though? i'm flexible so if you can find out by like tonight/tomorrow morning, sure.

i understand..he's on this forum..aznartist34...i just called him at first..i told him to check it out when he gets home..so dibs or no dibs..it's all good..if you find someone to buy it rite now..it's all good because hes not for sure for sure yet..all i kno is that he's been looking for some projectors

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$205 G. I'll be in So Cal in a few days. Just come pick it up or meet me at CA tint on Friday.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
98CG__sHow said:
i understand..he's on this forum..aznartist34...i just called him at first..i told him to check it out when he gets home..so dibs or no dibs..it's all good..if you find someone to buy it rite now..it's all good because hes not for sure for sure yet..all i kno is that he's been looking for some projectors

np. so far I've had one pm with dibs, but whoever pays me first is gonna be the person to get it in the end...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts