Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a pair of tsx retrofits up for sale. This is like my 4th 98-02 accord headlight retro. Taking up space and just need to sell it. Everything is blacked out except for the high beams and turn signals. I've also left the amber on the headlight. Left lense has a small chip on the corner.
*SOLD*

I also have a pair of the chrome trim w/ amber in excellent condition. Probably not worth shipping out, since its kinda big. $15 picked up. *SOLD*

I have 2 pairs of these reflectors. Incase you tried and messed up on a retro. Here's a chance to do it again. $15 each pair shipped. *SOLD*

Also I have 2 pairs of amber pieces. $10 a pair shipped. *1 pair left*

stanley pair of 9006 bulbs - $10 shipped
stanley pair of 9005 bulbs - $10 shipped

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
biben said:
around 60-100 for bulbs, 140-220 for ballasts and 30-40 for wireharness...
i'm located in Los angeles.

i wasnt planning on selling them, but if you want to buy the retro, i do have a pair of bulbs, lexus slim ballast, and i can make you a wire harness for an additional $250. for the wire harness, you can just give me the measurements of how long you want it to be and I can make it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
krzzyboi said:
i'm located in Los angeles.

i wasnt planning on selling them, but if you want to buy the retro, i do have a pair of bulbs, lexus slim ballast, and i can make you a wire harness for an additional $250. for the wire harness, you can just give me the measurements of how long you want it to be and I can make it.

I just help answer the question of "icantsleep"...I dont need those stuff!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know, your post was the last post, so i just replied to that one.

my post was meant for icantsleep, if he's interested.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jdmgear said:
I'll take a pair of reflectors. $15 shipped is for a right and left pair correct? If so please post your paypal :D

PMed you my paypal info

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
j5ive said:
I will take them will you do $350 shipped! I really dont want the amber strip.

the retros already has the amber strip on it. I am not going to open it to remove it. The post before you wanted an additional pair of amber strips.

i dont think i can do $350 shipped. besides, i have 2 other ppl interested in it but whoever pays me first gets it. its about $20 for shipping... so about $395 shipped. I'll take the hit for paypal fees.

·
Registered
91 Posts
krzzyboi said:
the retros already has the amber strip on it. I am not going to open it to remove it. The post before you wanted an additional pair of amber strips.

i dont think i can do $350 shipped. besides, i have 2 other ppl interested in it but whoever pays me first gets it. its about $20 for shipping... so about $395 shipped. I'll take the hit for paypal fees.
Cool how is the aim and cutoff sorry im new to this! thanks

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
j5ive said:
Cool how is the aim and cutoff sorry im new to this! thanks
i cant show you the aim since its not currently on my car.

its aimed so the high beams are still fully functional. the cuttoff is sharp just like any other TSX projector.

·
Registered
91 Posts
krzzyboi said:
i cant show you the aim since its not currently on my car.

its aimed so the high beams are still fully functional. the cuttoff is sharp just like any other TSX projector.
If you havent been payed yet let me know then consider them sold! reply to this then pm me your paypal.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts