Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both for sale...the TSX wheels are already off the car (I'm back to my stockies now), but they have 225/45R17 Michelin Pilot Sports on them...there is enough tread to last a season but they'll prolly have to be replaced soon...Also my Eibach Pro-kits are for sale but they are still on the car, so I would need to get them off...so I would need some help with that...You can see examples of how they look at the pics attached...PM me if youre interested and we'll talk prices as well as better pics.

BTW I'm looking for somebody a bit local or MD, VA, PA, NJ, NY, CT ppl are first on my list...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm lookin for someone local...but right now it's at $75 not including shipping...they were bought from someone else on here...they've been on the car since summer of '05...the paint has chipped off on some the rear springs where the coils are in contact with each other...but otherwise are physically sound...the drop is nearly even cept for the drivers front wheel well...if you look at your car you'll see that either the passengers or drivers wheel well is slightly higher than the other...the springs drop the car evenly but that slight difference remains...the reason I'm lookin to sell is that my parents are takin over the car as a beater and they want it back to stock (they dont like how I mod my car)... :) lemme know what you think.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^i'm lookin for $500 including matching H Honda caps from the dealership and 4 wheel locks with key....am also willing to consider Best Offers as long as it's reasonable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts