Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Taking Risks All the Time
493 Posts
you're gonna sell the lip just because some shop failed? waist of time...keep it and get it done man.
just go to K&W autobody. They fitted mine in a couple of hours no problem.

·
No Cash No ***
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you're gonna sell the lip just because some shop failed? waist of time...keep it and get it done man.
just go to K&W autobody. They fitted mine in a couple of hours no problem.
Whats the number and where is it located?? Who was the guy the guy that did it. And how much did the charge you??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Your crazy! Please tell me what dealer you go too..

let's see... off the top of my head:

cheaphondaparts.com
handaaccessories.com
majestichonda.com

pretty much anyone using oxygen as part of their daily routine is selling it for $100 or more less than you. That's not even mentioning ebay or craigslist for those so inclined. :crazy:

·
No Cash No ***
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
let's see... off the top of my head:

cheaphondaparts.com
handaaccessories.com
majestichonda.com

pretty much anyone using oxygen as part of their daily routine is selling it for $100 or more less than you. That's not even mentioning ebay or craigslist for those so inclined. :crazy:
Sorry sir, i looked. It's cheaper but add freight. Hondapartsnow check it out. And also that's if thell have it.. And came out like almost as much as I'm selling mine.:bawling:

·
Taking Risks All the Time
493 Posts
Just called Honda also it's 355 + tax. I'm not even charging tax, well maybe 5 dollars :up:
You are charging way too much since it's not new.

Search Google for K&W Autobody and talk to Ken.

·
No Cash No ***
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its not shipped. These prices are estimates. Your
Not even sure if they have it. I did my research and share of calling. This is brand new never been mounted, the bag of screws is still sealed. Don't know why people are still bustin the price for. If you can't afford it then get out lol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts