Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone shops at Express?

I'm selling two Gift/Merchandise Card. I returned few items because they were too small and they ran out of size. Unfortunately, I lost my receipts, and without receipts, they could only give me refund in cards. I only have receipt for one card, but not the other, however, I will provide a 1-888 number on the back of the card to check the current balance for verification purpose. But I'd prefer local seller, so I can physically go to the store with you to verify the balances if necessary.

* One quantity of - $42.39 Express Merchandise Credit Card & 15% off Express coupon, for $35 shipped. Coupon valid from November 20-23, 2008.
(I lost my receipt for this one, but I will provide a balance verification number to any potential buyer. - SOLD

Buyer backed out. NOTE - SERIOUS BUYER ONLY!

* One quantity of - $262.34 Express Gift Card plus coupons:

- $30 off $75(or $10 off $30) Valid til Dec 24, 08
- 20% off entire purchase Valid til Jan 2, 09, for
- $40 off 120 (or 20 off 75) valid from nov 29 - dec 7, 2008

Everything for $250 shipped.

(This card can be used both online and in store)

I'm located at Elliott City, MD. If anyone buys this from me, locally, I will also include another $30 Express A-List Reward Card, Valid til Dec 31, 08.

I need these gone soon to pay off college tuition.

Please no buyer's remorse. I know this is my first time selling on this forum, but I'm a honest seller.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can these be used online?
The coupons yes. The merchandise cards, unfortunately, not at this moment, but they are working on their online system to make it accept merchandise cards in the near future. However, the merchandise cards do not have expiration date on them, which means you can use them whenever you prefer.

Let me know if you have any other question, and I will answer with the best of my ability.

Thanks for looking.

·
1,576 Posts
damn, i woulda helped you out if you had these a few weeks ago, i just blew off 400 at express. i might be interested if you have these in a few weeks, my cuzin is coming down to visit my family for christmas and im gonna introduce her to express lol.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
damn, i woulda helped you out if you had these a few weeks ago, i just blew off 400 at express. i might be interested if you have these in a few weeks, my cuzin is coming down to visit my family for christmas and im gonna introduce her to express lol.
whoa, baller!

what exactly did you buy with 400 bucks? knowing express that probably got you 2 pairs of jeans, a windbreaker and a belt buckle haha..

but yes i love express too.

there was a guy selling a few weeks ago about 300 dollars worth of store credit at Pac Sun or whatever for something like 150 dollars. you might have better luck with more than ten dollars in savings per card. coupons are great, but they are just coupons, its not like you had to pay money to get the coupons themselves.

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
i work in express and during the summer, we had ray allen coming in and dropped about $1,800.00 on all the dress shirts we had and all the jeans that we had.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
coupons are great, but they are just coupons, its not like you had to pay money to get the coupons themselves.
Not if you want to get the coupons from ebay. you are looking to spend about 2-3 bucks for a coupon average, depends how much saving it is.

I will also throw a booklet of 8 coupons total. Basically now I'm selling the two merchandise cards plus 10 coupons in total for the price listed before they expire. Locals will also receive a $30 reward card, which is basically a free $30 card.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts