Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
Asking $300 shipped to lower 48 states. (SOLD)

My trans is starting to go, so I'm removing all (well, most) of the go-fast stuff to try and prolong its life long enough to buy a 350Z.

I bought the Unichip from V6P back in January of '06 and noticed it's performance gain right away. I noticed it even more when I took it out last week; it just isn't the same car anymore :(

I order it pre-programmed from v6performance.net with the following:
Map A: 87 Octane
Map B: 91 Octane
I don't remember what "group" I specified (I think it was group 2). Anyway, these are the mods I had when I ordered it:
- UR Underdrive pulleys
- AEM Short Ram intake
- CL-S cams
- Iridium plugs

I can post pics if you want, but it looks just like every other Unichip out there. I have the original box, installation instructions, all wiring harnesses, and the little keyfob thing that also came with it (which I never used).

Let me know if you have any questions & thanks for looking!
-Chris

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
I suggest lowering the price since a new Unichip package goes for $500.

Anyone who is interested in this, I would suggest getting it. The gains for the money are well worth it. Of course, you'll need to ask Dizzy how much it'll be for a reprogram if you aren't packing the same modifications 01AV6 was.

·
Mirage Representative
2,581 Posts
Thanks for the feeback Kuya.

New price: $300. Any takers now?
Shipped, that is a steal. 00-02 Unichips are way rare! This is assuming it comes with everything that it came with when it was new. You know, that little sexy box/suitcase full of harness, chip, and whatever is on the picture from the V6P store.

If Solacen didn't die, and I didn't already have an e-Manage and harness, this post would have been a "it's mine, here's your money" post. Somebody f*ck*ng buy this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts