Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original owner of Unichip and removed from my car since '05 after a few days of use. Never opened the bags for the cams and its accessories. Thought I already sold them but found them this past month in my garage.

I believed its mapped for CAI, tb spacer, ur ss pullies and plugs, or as a tier 2.

Bought on V6P and in original boxes. Looking for best offers and will ship any where. Also, I'm located in S. San Jose, CA. Don't know anything about remapping since been out of the scene for a long time.

If you need more info on it or are interested please pm me or email me at:
[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added pic above. Man, just found out I don't have the cams, anymore, only the accessories. I'm sure I had them but now think someone stole them. Oh well, will edit the thread then.
I would like to get as much back as possible but that's not gonna happen. Haven't been back here for ever so don't know the going rate.
For now, I'll say $350 for chip OBO.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is embarrassing but found the cams today and posted pics above. Again, asking for $350 for chip and cams for $200 OBO since I don't know the going rate on here.

If too high let me with your offer, thanks.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Are you selling any seals/gaskets with the cams or just the camshafts?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not too familiar with this but selling everything that came with the cams. From the last pic, I guess you meant those, so yes with everything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts