Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unichip for sale - tuned for exhaust, headers, intake, throttle body spacer (can be used with pullies also, tune is the same). This was my favorite, and one of the easiest, mods I did to my car. Install takes about 20 min. and it plugs in line with factory ECU under the dash on the passenger side of the car. Also, this chip worked perfectly for me for the 10k miles that I had it on the car, sold the car in 2009 and found the Unichip a few weeks ago when cleaning up around the house. Asking 150+Shipping!!!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Good mod, very easy to install. When I had mine, it took MAYBE 5 minutes to plug n play, GLWS

·
Car Person Wanna-Be
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the bump and positive review :)

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,774 Posts
I ran this with my J30A1.

Good bang for buck, really good. It will give a noticeable increase in the 2nd gear pull. It only kicks in when under Vtec and about 70% throttle, so under normal driving/throttle the OEM ECU runs the engine.

the price of this interceptor box will give you alot more gains than your air intake did, and at the same price if not less that what you paid for your intake. this one has a good MAP on it, for all the bolt-ons minus CL-s cams. But, you can send this Tunable unit back to Unichip or have it RE-mapped/re-tuned by an authorized Tuner.

This one is for the Distributor(98-99) guys also. Rare!!!

·
J35 _ 5-Speed A/T
1,774 Posts
Pm sent ill take it pretty much. Im trying to see if it will work on my 98 3.0CL.

It should. It's the same power plant that was transferred over to the Accords, with a few teaks.
Would depend if you're running Accord(Honda) or Acura ECU for your specific drivetrain set-up..

The Accord Unichip has 2 connectors to go inline.
The Acura Unichip for the 3.2 has the 3 connectors inline.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts