Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Universal Skyline GTR Style Spoiler/Bomz spoiler/98-02 gauge (SoCAL pick up only)

I have a fiber glass Skyline style spoiler for sale: not painted, doesn't come w/ bolts, but you can easily find some @ home depot or hardware store.

there's a 1mm wide crack about 2 inches long, can be fixed when painting it.

$50 picked up.

OR

Bomz Type Z double decker aluminum spoiler
Comes w/ bolts

$30 Picked up.

OR

$10 Picked up

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
well if d-town don't come thru..can i have it?? :) since i'm local!

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
well , than my part comes into play .. ill see if i can get a big manilla envelope and bubble wrap today and then ill get your address and ill send it out

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
^ just some advices (and cuz i want it) hehe..

with the amount of time and money u using to ship over the manilla evenlope/ bubble wraps ..and paying for shipping for him to ship it to you ( i'm assuming) ..wouldn't that equal to almost the same prices that can be purchase thru ebay>????

just my .02

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
ill give you my final decision tomorrow . if i pick up the things tomorrow afternoon ...

thanks for messing with my mind Nick! jk jk =P

i already have bubble wrap .. shipping there would be like close to nothing becuz im shipping an empty envelope with bubble wrap ..

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dtownz Thrillah said:
ill give you my final decision tomorrow . if i pick up the things tomorrow afternoon ...

thanks for messing with my mind Nick! jk jk =P

i already have bubble wrap .. shipping there would be like close to nothing becuz im shipping an empty envelope with bubble wrap ..
Ok the gauge goes to thrilla i guess...(a real man would keep his word :D) i'll send you a pm where to ship the wraps.. dont forget to include some stamps... the gauge probably weighs... 2 lbs? (the transducer box n' everythin)

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
ok i got the envelopes .. im sending a SASE so it will save you time on writing on the envelopes =] .. send me your address asap .. oh yeah . how many stamps should i send? .. 3?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts