Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BOTH GROUND CONTROLS AND UR PULLEYS ARE SOLD!!!!

Here is a pic of my car with the Ground Controls and 17" rims

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
wats the part number of the UR pullies? r u willing to part out the a/c and p/s ones? cuz i already have the ultra S crank pulley

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Coilovers were on my car for about 3yrs and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. No sagging or anything like that all stil very stiff only took them off my car to eventually trade in.

UR pulleys are sold as a set. 3pcs: Alternator, Crank, Power Steering + Belt. I don't have any more info except that they were on my car for only a couple months I got them used from another member. Parts have been off my car for a while now.

I think pics for these are still in my gallery so take a look.

My rims are 17x7 ADR RS Limited Concept Pros - Gunmetal w/ polished lip. (THE PIC IS WHEN THEY WERE NEW 1 DAY OLD IT'S NOT HOW THEY LOOK NOW, THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!)

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
They are the:

Pulley Sets (Ultra SS - RED)
Code: 040601002

Acura
• 97-99 CL 3.0L SOHC 24V

Honda
• 98-02 Accord 3.0L SOHC 24V

Also for those looking at the coilovers here is a full pic of my car in its prime.

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to hlep some of you guys out the set up i had with the GC's was Tokico Illuminas and SPC Front and Rear Camber kits.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
dam nice RED pulleys...always wanted RED ones but they HAD none left! u can't just part the 2 smaller pulleys? i already have the crank!

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The ride is nice imo. its stiffer and you have a lot of control at least I thought so it feels like it hugs the road a lot better. My gf still was able to do her make up in the car so it wasn't shaking all over the place or even into other lanes if you have some bumps like some other set ups.

·
Ultra Member
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No they are not totally bottomed out yet. they can still go lower then what I had them at.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts