Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm interested. I can pay instantly with verified paypal. Contact me asap. Please PM me. How does this compare to the USA SPEC PA11-HONY2?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes this version works with navigation and steering wheel controls everything stays the same just will give you the option for ipod or aux also this unit does work with iphone 4

·
Registered
15 Posts
Says I'm banned? Geez!!! I don't understand that one....I tried PM'ing you but appartently I haven't posted 15 times total....so is that why you can't PM me? Can someone out there let me know why I am BANNED????? How can I get in contact with all of you if I see some of the great deals on here?? Please help....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Never mind...I thought the seller was trying to contact me and saying I was banned! LOL! Read it again and then I got it figured out.....this is all part of my adult ADHD!!!! Is this seller legit??

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yo bro i cant pm u its says ur banned! Can i pick this up today or can u bring it to me im at washington heights dyckman avenue
You can email me at [email protected] since your local i still have it and am legit lol wow idk why its saying am banned i have sold plenty before never any issues and i can also get a few people to vouch for me if necessarily

1 - 12 of 12 Posts