Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just cleaning out my closet, bought these a LONG time ago, i was going to install them in my ex-gf's car but yea haha we broke up, and she still calls me all the time asking for me to lower her car, blah.

anyways these are in near perfect and new condition, they have been in my shed collecting dust. they are green in color, neuspeed sport springs, do'nt know the drop rate.

i'm located in hayward, CA prefer pick up/local buyers, as i don't want to ship, last time i got shipped some springs there was a hole in the box and one was missing. don't want that to happen to anyone else.

if anyone is interested e-mail me back at [email protected]

i'll go with the first person that E-MAILS ME and not the first person that replies to this thread or pm's me. E-MAIL if interested.

sale price is 40 bucks even.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got a guy looking at them tomorrow, i'll post pics up later tonight, if he fails to show up, another person e-mailed me from so cal 7 hrs away, so yea he has next in line, and yea i'll ship.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they've been scuffed up, due to being thrown all over the place in the shed, i'll clean them up tomorrow, i don't have a 6th gen, and i definately have no need for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts