Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

These are in good shape. No dog hair comments, I know I should have vacuumed first. :D

$15 + shipping.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
smithz said:
I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

These are in good shape. No dog hair comments, I know I should have vacuumed first. :D

How much?? And what else you getting rid of, rather just p[ay one shipping charge.

·
The Anti-Virus
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NVA-AV6 said:
How much?? And what else you getting rid of, rather just p[ay one shipping charge.
Sheat, forgot to put the price on there...

Still trying to sell my Ground Control coilovers, my 2 sets of HID retros, 9006 HID kit with one bad ballast, some PIAA bulbs (fogs and high beams), some OEM H11 (fogs), and some Silverstar clear turn signal bulbs. I think that's most everything...

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
smithz said:
Sheat, forgot to put the price on there...

Still trying to sell my Ground Control coilovers, my 2 sets of HID retros, 9006 HID kit with one bad ballast, some PIAA bulbs (fogs and high beams), some OEM H11 (fogs), and some Silverstar clear turn signal bulbs. I think that's most everything...
Well, sold on these anyway...

PM with shipping :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts