Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sup av6ers. i got some stuff for sale...

- DIY Black Housed OEM Headlights
SOLD!!!

- Phillips 6000k HID Kit
SOLD!!!

- Honda S2000 Projectors
SOLD!!!

- Acura CL Type S Rear Sway Bar
SOLD!!!

i have 11 positive trader ratings. i'm a mod here and have been on this site since september of 01, so that should be enough credibility. thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
vTecaznracer said:
he said he was, but he never got back to me, so i just assumed he changed his mind...

My bad David, I left for New York and I just didn't have time. But I didn't know you have S2K projectors! AHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
accord23 said:
David...I might be interested in the s2k projectors.....If you still have them after new years, drop me a P/M......

Sell me your TSX ones then Cory! Yo I was trying to hit you up, gimmie a call brotha!

·
jinsoku.com
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
s2k projectors - ll haC has dibs
phillips hid kit - Legendaryyaj has dibs
cls sway bar - blackdragon has dibs

headlights are still up in the air, but i have some interest for them. remember that locals have priority since it would be way easier for pick up than to ship.

also, all sales are OBO so if you wanna turn it into an auction, be my guest. otherwise, the people who have claimed the parts will get them.

·
Registered
841 Posts
skyline108 said:
vTecaznracer: do you happen to have orange strips from headlights by any chance?
Thanks
i happen to have orange strips....but i wont have access to them til next week (im over at a friends apt and they're at home)....what do you need them for?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts