Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey have couple of things to sell,

i am selling my volant racing heatshield off my SRI.

the heatshield is designed to clamp around any cone filter like a K&N or a dryflow,etc. it will protect the filter from the hot air in the engine bay, and dust particles, etc. I only took it off becuase my intake is louder with out it. :D

i got this picture off volant's website, becuase my digi-cam broke, but just use this as a reference. The heatshield has a smooth ceramic coating inside, so airflow directed off the heatshield is not turbulent.

If you go look at scylone's accord site, he made a custom diy heat-shield for his SRI, that's why a heatshield is important for you SRI people.

Make me an offer on this

I also have some custom ss exhaust tips for 03-05 accord coupes. i am looking to get $30 shipped at least.

i also have a comptech battery tiedown

make me offers on it

·
Banned
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know if the tips will fit an 00 Av6? let me know!

thanks

hmm i am not sure , the tips are should fit any 7gen coupe, but i am unsure if it fits on the 6gen.

the tip diameter is 3 inches, so i guess it could work, but these tips are weld-on, so your local muffler shop could it. you might need to adjust your exhaust hangers so the tips won't touch your bumper. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts