Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD FS: Volk AV3 rims 17x8

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Volk AV3's- Multipiece forged
Size: 17 x 8
Color: Silver with polished lip
Offset: 44mm
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Good News: The rims are in good/great condition with no bends/cracks. Finish is still perfect with no peeling, lips are all still polished/shiny. "Volk Racing" and "AV3" wording still new looking. Center caps included.

Not so good news: One rim has a slight curbage mark, but not noticeable (will post up close pictures) and another has a nick on the lip.

NO TIRES

Reason for selling: After having these sitting around for a while and debating whether to keep them or not, Ive decided I am going to stop spending money switching wheels/tires all the time.

Price: $800 but I'd love to hear your REASONABLE offers
SOLD SOLD SOLD

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, no shipping.

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
i vounch for these OG rims..av3 is the sh1t

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Accord_V6_400m-
Come on, you know you want some Forged, Light-weight multipiece 8 inch wide Volks...

98CG__sHow-
Thanks man, these are old school now but theyre still awesome

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres two pictures of the minor curbage, as you can see it would hardly be noticed with tires mounted:

Heres a pic of the "nick on the lip":

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
03pcoupe said:
Accord_V6_400m-
Come on, you know you want some Forged, Light-weight multipiece 8 inch wide Volks...
I do :p

But I need to see some pics of the back of the wheel or drop by and see them in person because I will have to shave some material off the wheels to increase the offset to make them fit my sedan body.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nick,
I have pictures of the back of the wheel/inside of the rim, but I can get ones of the center hub if you need. Let me know.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wondering what it would look like on a 7th gen? Heres my feeble attempt at a "photoshop":

Dont laugh hahaha

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
^^ About how much they weigh: I dont have a scale but I was comparing it to weights I have laying around the house and I would say theyre about 16 pounds. If someone knows for sure, please correct me. Hope that helps.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts