Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Volk GT-C in GOLD.

They're in great condition, I am getting the lips repolished for the buyer. I bought these to put on my car, rolled on them for a couple weeks, then took them off and bought a set from my friend.

These should fit 7th gen accord, 3rd gen tl, 2nd cl/tl (some fender modifications might be needed), 6th accord (aggressive), and other 5x114.3 cars.

Priced w/o tires: $1750obo OR $1500 if bought quickly
Priced w/ tires: add $250 to price

Locals: OC, Cali
Non-locals: add 3% or pay by echeck via paypal + shipping costs

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pictures will be up soon... i'll be in santa barbara this weekend so its perfect for very serious buyers who are in that area to buy them.

tires can be included 235/35/19 toyo t1-s (discontinued, but wow one of the best tires ever hands down)

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Oh I see, well in that case...hopefully someone will want them in gunmetal for your sake Roger, I know how obsessed you are with gold-spoked Volks!

This is a really nice price for those cars that can handle these wheels, good luck with the sale.

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
^^well if they are 3 piece theres also a silicon bead on the inside of the wheel. Alot of times people dont seal that correctly.

maybe volks are 2 piece? IDK cause my 5zigens were 2 piece so these might be also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts