Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helllllllllllo!!

I'm parting out my Solara and wanted to see if anyone is interested in my wheels

They are Volk GT-U 18 x 8.0J wrapped with Pirelli PZero Nero 225 40 R18. I'll have to check tread depth once I get home, but they should be at about 7/32 (70%) remaining. 1 wheel is slightly bent (does not leak air) and 2 are curb rashed (damn service dept =\). The bent one still balances fine w/ a 20 gram weight, so it's not that bad. I've had the tires since March or May of 05. I've had the wheels since Nov. of 03. The tires were rotated every 5000-7000 miles (well, 2x lol).

Here are pictures:

http://www.xravexboix.com/Gallery/SolaraS05

Retail is $555 per wheel ($2220.), $30 per center cap ($120.) and I'm not sure of the MSRP on the tires, but I paid $600 installed.

I'm looking to get $1350 obo for the wheels and tires. They will be off the car in 2 weeks once I get my hands on a set of stocks. =] I am willing to sell the wheels and tires separately if both will be sold (find a partner?). I'm looking for $1000 for the wheels and $350 for the tires. I'll adjust the price (as needed) once I get the actual tread depth readings though.

Hoping to deal locally, but will ship if needed. I think shipping will be around $120 via UPS ground (will quote exact shipping though).

Thanks!!
Jeff

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The offset is +50

Lug pattern is 5 lug 114.3 (Toyota/Honda) with 1.5 thread thickness (all Japanese except Nissan it seems).

:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumppppp

no offers? =[

lol jerry

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
bumpity bump!

1250 firm

note: includes lug nuts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Daily early morning bump *yawn*

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mid day bump... i would have done it earlier but I'm sick and didn't wake up earlier x_x

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steverino said:
:confused: I'm willing to buy the tires if you're willing to do $450 shipped to Toronto.....
Is that US funds or CA funds? =P I won't have my stock wheels until the 25th, so I'd be able to ship at the point in time.

Let me know =]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
booooooooooooomp**

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
another probably useless bump.

any offers?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

It's the chrome-silver, although it's not very "chrome" at all haha

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
xravexboix said:
Is that US funds or CA funds? =P I won't have my stock wheels until the 25th, so I'd be able to ship at the point in time.

Let me know =]

Oh holy crap, you're actually willing to entertain this offer? WICKED!

I have sent you a PM.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Here's the tool we use at the dealer to read tread depth

Code:
All measurements are in x/32nds of an inch. New tires come with 9-12/32nds

Left Front, Outer to Inner: 6.5 - 7 - 7 - 6.5

Left Rear, Outer to Inner: 7 - 7 - 7 - 7

Right Front, Inner to Outer: 6 - 7 - 6 - 7

Right Rear, Inner to Outer: 8 - 7 - 8 - 7

This wear is after about 11 months (purchased end of March 05) and 14,000-16,000 miles. If you assume the tires were at 10/32 when new, then you have a whole-lotta-miles to go =P The tread rating is 400 (4x what a 'normal' tire should wear at, so about 4x the life... although it's not really a guaranteed thing, www.1010tires.com to read up on tread ratings)
Hope that helps your decision =] But I gotta figure out how the heck to ship tires lol

Now taking reasonable offers for the wheels. I was telling Sentinel that they are about to become the most expensive decore item in my room next to my lcd TV lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts