Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Whole or part - Intel P4 PC & Ipod NANO

Okay guys. Here's the deal: I want to get rid of this machine as a whole for an easy sale, but that's not likely. This machine is my fileserver as of now.... So I'll list the retail price from pricewatch in red, my price in green, sold stuff in purple. No out of the country deals, no flakes, no low-ballers. Prices are PLUS shipping. There's more than $1400 worth of stuff here easily by todays standards, far surpassed $2000 in it's prime days. If you buy it COMPLETE, I'll let it go for $900 obo.

High-quality pics will be up as soon as I can borrow a digi-cam. For now, crappy cell-phone pics will suffice for verification. Sorry for the pictorial let down. :shrug:

~Abit IC7-G Motherboard ($119)($100) Currently on eGay

~1gb Crucial (2*512) pc3200 (1 stick on the fritz causing random reboots ($95.80)($65)

~3ghz/512/800 SL6WK P4 GREAT OC'er @ 3.7. No price break here due to the stepping and OC ability.($140)($140) Currently on eGay

~120gb Maxtor SATA HDD ($78.49)($50)

~150gb Seagate SATA HDD ($79)($50) SOLD to VTEC-v6

~ Plextor PX708a DVD burner black ($77) ($60)

~Plextor PX-504a DVD burner black ($77) ($60)

~Radion 9800pro AIW retail($279)($175) SOLD to wildpikachu @ v6p.net

~Sound-Blaster Audigy2 ($35)($35)SOLD to CrazyHorse

~17" Hyvision LCD Monitor ($211.99)($175)

~Silverstone Black Aluminum case ($157.48)($120)

~Black Antec Sonota minor scratches($50)

~Zip750 internal black ($76.49)($30)

~FDD Black ($8.5)($5)

I'm sure there's plenty I'm missing, but it's late and I dont have time. I need sleep. BTW, the HS is a Zalman 80m fan model, and the PSU is a 400w Zalman too. This thing is super quite.

It's in BRAND NEW condition - no scratches, dents, dings - no problems with any of the hardware, it's 100% MINT condition. I'll try to get some photos soon. IT's really a *****ING machine. I'd like to see $900 out of it as a whole... or like I said I can part it out if there's enough interest. I need $500 worth of stuff spoken for before it's torn down.

It's not a64 stuff, but nobody is running a 64bit system anyway - so dont whine about it. LMK if theres any interest out there.

*EDIT* Building this machine cost me more than $2000 about 2 years ago. Damn nice machine for the price.

*EDIT2* Too add pricing.

*EDIT3* Ipod NANO 2gb for sale as well. It's Black, and used MAYBE for two months. I have the case for it, and the headphones. I'm missing my USB connector for it already and no CD but you can download everything from apple's site. Sorry for the inconvenience guys - I'll make it up with the price. How's $160? :D

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
How much for the ATI9800PRO AIW - AGP right?
<-- sorry still in the old school :) damn too slot configuration to remember ... ISA/EISA/VESA/PCI/AGP/PCI-e... gee..

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
CrazyHorse said:
You guys reallize I'll ban you and then hunt you down and kill you if he doesn't get back to me on the nvidia card first right? :D
Hey CrazyHorse.. (btw: didn't know your other hobby was computer hardware)
I'm only interested in the 9800 ATI AIW not the NVIDIA card.. :)
looks like I got first dibs on ATI card.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Whew OK.. only one person to kill.. Much less work that way! ;)

I was originally a CS major before I decided programming wasn't for me. I've got a nice 64 bit system at home that I'm piecing together but I'm not the computer hobbyist I once was by any means. =) Who do you think keeps this server running? Well... most of the time anyways lol

BTW.. I'm not 100% sure I'm buying the nvidia pending his price.. so don't take me seriously on the killing bit! :D

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
CrazyHorse said:
Whew OK.. only one person to kill.. Much less work that way! ;)

I was originally a CS major before I decided programming wasn't for me. I've got a nice 64 bit system at home that I'm piecing together but I'm not the computer hobbyist I once was by any means. =) Who do you think keeps this server running? Well... most of the time anyways lol

BTW.. I'm not 100% sure I'm buying the nvidia pending his price.. so don't take me seriously on the killing bit! :D
Don't you out-source v6p.net server?
if not.. would you mind post the SPEC on this server.. (hardware wise)
Other than running Apache 1.3xxxx with a Linux Distro

just wondering...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yay thread jack! :) It's a dedicated server being hosted elsewhere yes but we've got total control of it.

[email protected] [/proc]# cat cpuinfo
processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 6
model : 8
model name : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2100+
[email protected] [/proc]# cat meminfo
Code:
       total:    used:    free:  shared: buffers:  cached:
Mem:  1047535616 1027289088 20246528        0 56475648 823271424
Swap: 1077501952 205766656 871735296
MemTotal:      1022984 kB
Uptime of 355 days only because I rebooted it last year after making some changes... oopsie =)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CrazyHorse said:
How much for the quadro card? :) (funny thing to have in a file server! lol ;) )
I'm not sure on the quadro card - new it was over $900. I was thinking in the range of $300. I'm open to reasonable offers though.

DarkSideAccord said:
dibs on monitor and video card!
What card? The R9800PAIW is still available.

wildpikachu said:
How much for the ATI9800PRO AIW - AGP right?
<-- sorry still in the old school :) damn too slot configuration to remember ... ISA/EISA/VESA/PCI/AGP/PCI-e... gee..
It is indeed the AGP card. This card is the retail version and is about 2 months old now. I'm looking for $250 on that one. About $40 cheaper than new. I still have all the boxes, manuals, remote, USB recievers, etc...

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
sup man, u have a sound card out of all that? and how much for the dvd burner?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice rig...not a bad stepping on that CPU either. And if you'll excuse me, I'M RUNNING 64-BIT :D

What's the pricing on those hard drives? Are they still in good condition and what not?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as2222 said:
sup man, u have a sound card out of all that? and how much for the dvd burner?
Sound card is a sound-blaster audigy2 with the gold contacts. Nice sounding card. I'll let that run for $35.

MaGG said:
Nice rig...not a bad stepping on that CPU either. And if you'll excuse me, I'M RUNNING 64-BIT :D

What's the pricing on those hard drives? Are they still in good condition and what not?
Thanks man. I'm running 64 on my main machine... there's not too many guys out there, that's why I said 'nobody'. Anyway, the hard drives are mint too - SATA drives and both are quite and quick. $45 for the 120gb, $50 for the 160gb. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Edited to add pricing. I have tons of old PC parts guys, if you need something special, just ask and I'll see if I have it laying around anywhere.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hmm those hard drives look tempting...I'll have to get back to you in a day or two to see if money allows it.

Obviously you're into OC'ing. Are you into any forums?

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
I'll take the SATA seagate, but only if its WELL packaged (bubble wrap...etc) Shipped to 30101, paypal only...let me know via PM

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VTEC-v6! said:
I'll take the SATA seagate, but only if its WELL packaged (bubble wrap...etc) Shipped to 30101, paypal only...let me know via PM
This is exactly the way I like my deals guys. NO BS. Straight forward... Thank you, sir.

I would like to have at least $500 worth of stuff spoken for before I start ripping into it. Do you mind letting this thread roll for a while to guage more interest? Thanks.

Timmy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts