Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently decided to go a new route with my car. I own a 98' Accord Coupe. I'm selling a Wings West 2dr W-type body kit (sides & rear - fiberglass). These were just painted and put on the car yesterday. It's painted San Marino red with prismatic flake with an accent of Nighthawk black. The pictures are a little outdated but the black is now not as prominant. Everything has been sanded and fitted. Additionally, I have a 3-piece midwing with a 26" brake light painted the same. I need to get rid of these ASAP so I'm going to let these go for cheap. I am willing to sell everything for 400 OBO plus shipping for everything or the prices of the individual parts listed below. Please PM me with questions or offers. I will post more pictures this weekend, but like I said I need to get rid of these ASAP so I am willing to take reasonable offers. Below are the prices per piece.

WW sides (pair) - $150 OBO + shipping
WW rear - $160OBO + shipping
WW 3piece Spoiler - $120 + shipping

·
Registered
582 Posts
LMK if the rear falls through with CRV_33. I dont expect that it will, but I can cross my fingers, eh?

I'm in Las Vegas, 89148 for a price including shipping.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Timmybighands said:
LMK if the rear falls through with CRV_33. I dont expect that it will, but I can cross my fingers, eh?

I'm in Las Vegas, 89148 for a price including shipping.
What?!?! You live in vegas?!?! I thought no one from v6p is there, now i have someone to meet!! WOOHO!!! Sorry for thread jacking :)

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Did anybody notice that he said "Fiberglass" and not "polyurethane" like a real Wings West kit is supposed to be?

FYI, there are knock-off WW kits that look the same as the real deal but is fiberglass.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Actually I got a new project that needs to get done so I dont have the $$$ to get this. So Timmybighands the rear lips is yours to buy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts