Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a 98-00 Wings West W TYpe Kit, I grabed this kit about 1.5 months ago. And need the money to fix/Upgrade my other projects.

I'm looking for $350 OBO. I'm not wanting to ship, because it'll be about 100-150 for shipping since they're so big. But if you REALLY want me to ship it, i can probably work something out.

Condition: Currently painted black, not sure which shade. no cracks, or gashes. But under the front lip there are a few scrapes and scratches. Overall, it isn't that bad of a condition.

No pictures as of this moment, if you don't know what it looks like, there is what it looks like on Telele's car. http://www.v6performance.net/featuredcar/mayjun05.php

If you are considering pick up, i'm located in Blacksburg, VA. Where Virginia Tech is. I'm sorry, but hte price is not negotiable, but I will try my best to meet you up somewhere, if i'm too far out etc.

I'm giving V6pers an opportunity to grab this first b4 i post it on other forums such as SHO or other local fourms. Thanks.

Po

SOLD

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are worried about my Trader ratings, please don't be. I've been on V6P for quite a while and i've bought and sold a good load of items, but never got a rating back :( I'm sure there many people that will vouch for me, such as 99aznaccord (Richard), or telele etc... thanks.

·
k24/k20 Turbo coming soon
3,305 Posts
I can vouch for you homie I seen the kit the same day he bought it, why would you sell it man :) I thought you were going to get the kit on for sure, I was even going to hook you up with a bumper. Any how great seller and the kit is mint glood luck man.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, just bought a Bike, a bit short on cash, so i've been selling a lot of stuff besides car related parts. like my 2 of my backup paintball guns etc. If it doesn't sell, i 'll just keep the kit.

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop from 400 firm to 350 OBO, someone grab this!

·
Registered
205 Posts
If i didn't have this dam ticket for careless driving to pay off i would be in VA at your doorstep with the cash in my hand picking it up all the way from jersey.....but since money is tight right now i really can't do much.....but i'm in love with that kit.....i wish i could ask you to hold it for me so i can get it from you but i don't think thats gonna happen...:( hopefully it'll still be up by the time i get the money

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
depending on how interested you are.... you can put a deposit down, and i'll hold it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
PM me or if you want call me up at (201) 450- 2549 my name is VIK......to let me know how much deposit you want for it.....thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well well well what do you know, a wings west kit for sale...I'm very interested, please tell me you still have the kit for sale. Oh any pics of the kit, I just would like to see the condition of the scratches

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, forgot to update, it has been sold already

1 - 16 of 16 Posts