Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up people, im parting out my 98 accord. I have a link to pics of it in the cars for sale forum. I have:

Xenon Depot 9006 6000K Hid Kit, used for about 2 months, paid $520, will sell for $325 Shipped.

Wings West W type lip kit, Paid $700 for the kit $250 to get it painted, if you have a stock black 98 accord then you are in luck, ill sell it for $500, plus whatever shipping will be.

I have an EAI Air Ride setup, 2 viair 380 compressors, 12 Parker Valves, Brushed Aluminum switch box, digital gauges, chrome 9 gallon tank, top of the line stuff, paid $3700 for it, will sell for $1500 shipped. Everything still has warranty.

Any questions get with me on aol my screen name is treyd82, and my email is [email protected]

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ah ive been looking for the wings west kit, but its hard now that the company is sold...let me know if you will part it out, i need just the rear part

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
If the WW kit is for a coupe..I got dibs...willing to ship!? to zip 98281?

thank you...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry man, the kit is for a coupe, and i am not parting out the kit, im selling it as a whole kit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes the hid kit is plug and play. I also have the same philips hid kit, 600k in and h4 kit as well, same price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If your in cali, id say $100 shipping, because i ordered it from nopi, they are in GA, and i paid $150 for shipping to va. Let me know if you want to do it for $600 shipped.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont know, i would have to go buy a box, i just said id charge you $100 to ship it, beings it cost me more than that to have it shipped to me and im only 2 states away, you are on the other side of the country.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey aem01accord, get up with me about the air ride, ive instant messaged u a few times, now reply, let me know if u are still interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everything will work, besides the mounting brackets. he would have to buy them from eai, prolly be a couple hundred bucks.

Everything still for sale, come on people!!!
I want to sell the body kit as a full kit, i dont want to part it out.
h4 and 9006 6000k philips hid kits
and air ride set up still for sale!!
Hell, at this point id sell everything for $2200

1 - 19 of 19 Posts