Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Work Emotion CR Kai, bronze, 18x8.5 ET+43

:::SOLD:::

These rims are less than 1yr old. i bought them brand new. no chips, no dings, no bends, absolutely flawless like brand spankin new! paid $2000 for them back in April with tires! Asking $1300 obo. the tires have about 75% tread left but they have camber wear. the tires on the rear have less wear and they will still last for a good while though. the fronts may need to be replaced or cross swapped. they have about a 1" area that is worn down. now for the pics. if you want more pics, let me know.

one more thing. i live in san diego, so local pickup only please. if you live in socal, i will meet you up halfway if you want it. paypal will pay 3%.

·
-TeamSupastar-
379 Posts
bump for sick wheels *thumbsup*

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spec7 said:
willing to trade?? for piaa fr-s
unfortunately i'm going back to stock so i'm selling all my stuff.

be on the lookout for NHBP 03-05 front lip ($120), and tein basic coilovers ($400 obo).

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
unfortunately they'll stick out on the front for the 7gen sedans... :(

·
Black n Bronze
253 Posts
damn.. i wish i had some extra cash.. i would be all over these in a heart beat... then ill give them to some 7gen sedan guy just to see eric's face...

haha jk i want these soo bad..

·
Registered
908 Posts
wonder if these wheels will fit 06 RSX, Lets me know asap ok?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
littletruong said:
how's the ride with the tein basic??
the ride is actually not bad. i'm sure if i was higher they would ride close to stock. my friend with the basics on his TSX has a comfortable ride, but he's not as low as i am! i think there are a couple of other factors too like what kind of wheels you're on, 17", 18", or bigger.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
this is the camber wear:

front camber wear on the left of the wheel.

rear camber wear on the right of wheel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
more pictures. the white crap on the wheels are not scratches, or scuffs. it's just residue from i don't know what. the wheels are dirty and will look brand spankin new when washed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts