Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got hit by some doucheball on the hwy and spun me into the guard rail, then the he ran. insurance just totalled my car, so i was wondering, is there anyone interested in the entire car?

its got 50k on the motor, and a brand new honda rebuilt tranny with about 10k on it.

anyone wanna buy the whole car or parts? :p I was thinking if anyone would buy the entire car for like 2gs? or buy the tranny for 1000 bucks? Redneckdave can vouch for the tranny rebuild, i got it from him for when he did is 6speed swap.

trying to decide if i should buy it back from insurance. anyways, the is located in NYC.

anyways, figured this is worth a shot before i let insurance take it. thanks for looking!

eddie

ah i forgot, i dont check this board often, you can email me at [email protected] or look for me over at hondasociety, if any of you are on there. :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tail lights are a no go, half of them destroyed, :(

shoot me an offer on the floor mats, they are tan, i'll try to get some pics but i am pretty sure they are decent condition, especiallly the rear ones and passenger one, heh

oh yeah i am a total noob on this site, but i have plenty of vouches over at hondasociety, you can go look me up there if you need to, or drop a post to check up on me, :p

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
dang mang...that sucks... i may be interested in some interior pieces and the spare if you happen to buy it back...My tranny is dieing right now, under warranty, so i dont think i could buy your tranny, but i would if i could...

have any engine or suspension aftermarket parts on the car?

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
AxisAccord said:
The Odometer is one peice with the tach, speedometer, gas, temp
yea i kno, that y i called dibs on that WHOLE place....iono what the correct term for all those are...i just call it center guage.

·
Registered
339 Posts
how is the engine condition....?? oh wow this car is perfect for those who want to go for the cl type S 6 speed conversion after fixing cosmetics.... If you will let it go for under 1200 maybe i will consider taking it from your hands and finally install my never used/never installed / 0 miles 03 cl type S 6 speed unless someone takes it from me .. im so tempted to get back in.......

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
do you still have the stock hu?

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
If you decide to part it out I definetly want the catalytic converter :) You can probably get around 2500-3000 parting out that car on here and ebay, 98-02 V6s are hot parts cars right now.

Edit: Try to take some pics of your mats, my two front mats are beat to all hell.

·
central Cali accords
2,747 Posts
Ah those bastards!! Sorry for your loss man, but that means you're gettin a fat ass check! Anyways... I kinda know how you feel right now.. but I ain't gonna say nothin' ..

GL with insurance!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey, looks like it may be worthwhile to part out your car afterall :)
In any case, by chance is your center console, the section between the seats around the shifter, the faux wood trim? I need to replace the lid on my center cup holder lid. Please let me know if you have and are willing to part it out. Thx

-Hai

·
DJ2000
2,715 Posts
Hai_c83 said:
Hey, looks like it may be worthwhile to part out your car afterall :)
In any case, by chance is your center console, the section between the seats around the shifter, the faux wood trim? I need to replace the lid on my center cup holder lid. Please let me know if you have and are willing to part it out. Thx

-Hai
I already have dibs on that peice ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts