Accord V6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to sell or trade a set of Lexus IS300 OEM stock 17's, they're the 5-spokers, and in mint condition. Maybe a little tiny bit of curb rash on one wheel, but other than that, in great shape. Tires are 215/40 Fuzion's, with about 80-85%+ tread left. They're 17x7, +50 offset, 5x114.3, and the have no centercap "L" so would look perfect on any Honda/Acura.

Price: $500.00 + shipping, or $500.00 picked up.

Trades: Interested in 17" Si wheels with tires, 17" RSX-S wheels with tires, 17" Accord V6 wheels with tires, TL-S wheels with tires, '04+ TL wheels with tires, or even 17" TSX OEM wheels.

Please contact me via e-mail or on here @ [email protected]. Thanks.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
HMM. intresting. i just got 6spd a month ago. maybe ill think about trading wheels if you want. but unfortunately have to talk to my parents about it first. wonder how they gona look on my car

·
ExSlammed Club Member #52
1,454 Posts
M.J.H. said:
I'll trade the CL-S wheels, as well. Looking for the same trades listed above. :)
Can you give me some more info about the CL-S wheels? I would appreciate it. I dont have any of the wheels that you want to trade for, but I do have my 18" Konig Theory's or I can get some OEM 15s from a 99 sedan. If not a trade, then how about a straight out buy? Let me know. Thanks. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.