Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am willing to trade my headlights for stock '03 headlights and I ask the following:

Your lights + $125 + your part of shipping (I will pay for my part of the shipping)

When I got mine done, I had them cleared for $150 and completely smoked for an additional $50, so I paid roughly $200 + shipping. This is just for reference. I would also need you to send out your lights to me first.

Next, I have my '01 CL-S mufflers w/ Porsche GT2 tips custom fitted. I am also willing to throw in the stock tips to whoever buys them so that if later down the line they want to change it back to stock, they now have the option. I bought the tips for $150 and had them installed for an additional $60. I am willing to sell it all together for $200 + shipping. So basically, you are pretty much getting the mufflers for free. Thanks for looking!!

`John

P.S. I made the pictures into thumbnails for you 56k users

Mufflers

Headlights

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about $175 + 1/2 of shipping??? This is a steal guys!! I thought alot of accord guys were looking for CL-S mufflers???

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
how much for just the stock tips?? i bought a pair a while ago and they came tipped ive been looking for some. PM me please

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not really looking to part out the stock tips, sorry Teirs. Manwezzy, I still have the mufflers if you're interested. I just sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE
Mufflers have been sold!!!

Headlights are still for sale!!! $100 shipped and your headlights for mine!! :eek:

`John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts