·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
^lol

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
The_Tofu_Shop said:
you do realize you auction ends in 22 hours and its at .99 cents right?
by now u should understand how ebay work...

·
i have vtech!
508 Posts
some of the advanced kits arre going for over 1200 now. somehow i doubt the people who are selling them spent that much. i wish i wasnt at work i would have gotten one and turned around and sold it. money for another one +christmass gifts and katrina debts.....phucking hurricanes...

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i left the house for a while to do run some errands and stuff and it's at $261 right now. honestly, i wouldn't be selling my xbox 360 if i would've just gotten the premium version. i can handle waiting for the 2nd/3rd shipment as long as i get a premium :)

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Yeah when we opened the doors at BestBuy I was hoping people would bullrush their way in and tackle each other, but then again they could be saving the mayhem for Black Friday. Anyways there were like 4 tents set up last night, had to be only like 25 degrees waiting over night for the 360.

·
Registered
655 Posts
damn, shoulda bought me one so I can make easy money.

People, if you are looking for ps3s next year, you know who to talk to ;) ... me dammit!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the only reason why i didn't preorder is b/c i wasn't really interested in it at the time. like right now, i don't have a reason to preorder a ps3, but maybe closer to release i might just have to pick it up.

·
AV6er
524 Posts
**** all this stupid bullshit. People need to boycott these ****in companies because they purposely hold back their shipments to the stores. Did you see how many premium systems they had at the XBox Countdown event? Loads and loads and loads. They have plenty of systems. They're just doing the same **** sony did with ps2, and I guarantee Sony will do the same **** with ps3.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts