Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought this back in june expecting to get a summer job before college.....i never really got one, and now im near broke and need to pay a ticket and registration. This xenon kit is unpainted, unused (flat black in color). It fits 98 99 and 00 accord sedans and is ready to be shipped. Price is $599 plus shipping. It cost me about 650 before shipping. Here are a few pictures:

http://us.st7.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/streetbeatcustoms_1807_228508737

http://us.st7.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/streetbeatcustoms_1808_104263644

·
Registered
243 Posts
Damn, I was looking for some lights. Oh well, free bump. Stupid name for a body kit company.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok I am officially broke please please just if you've been highly considering this kit just help me out and buy it. I am in deep sht and i need money quick please buy this

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in the kit also... but your prices are way too high. I guess i'll check back after you lower your prices.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my prices are way too high? 580 is not high compared to 700 at streetbeat customs or 1000 at a dealership. I'm fckin broke here. I bought this for 650 before shipping. What do you want me to do? sell a four peice sedan kit for 300 dollars? forget it! 550, fine. THIS SHT IS FOR REAL. i have a good trader rating and im trying to build it here. support your V6er. 550 is a good fckin deal

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the kit is in san jose CA - if you mean "sell separate" by me selling one peice or so, maybe, depending on which peice you want - i.e. if you want just one sideskirt, then no

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i dont have pictures, but really i promise you it is brandnew, never used - currently it is the color of the material, flat black

·
Hella Functional
4,960 Posts
You know what? i've been seeing you trying to sell your kit for a while now, and it some things I've read has been really bugging me....

From your old post http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31334&highlight=xenon+kit

i got it from dealer - which is $1000
so if you got it from the dealership, what did u mean by you paid $650 before shipping? so the dealship charged you $350 to ship to your house?? how far was the dealership? and what kind of shipping method did they use??

Also, I made a quick call to xenon and got some phone # for certified dealers, and all the quote for shipping i got from them were under $100. I mean I understand that they're companies and they probably got some crazy deal with UPS, but even at normal avg people shipping, it's really unfeasible that it cost $200 to ship. And mind you that, most of the dealers I got the quote from is from West coast.(And i'm on the east coast).

Now you may have thought that I'm trying to screw you over or whatnot, (in relating to your emotional reply to "Antman321") but that's not the reason at all. I've been keeping up with all Xenon kit sales, because i've been trying to get a set too. And after reading all ur super high prices, and your unprofessional replies, I really feel like you're trying to sell this kit for more than what it's really worth.

For example, this kit on ebay "http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7923709436&category=36475" the certified Xenon kit, is being sold for 575+65 shipping And no matter how much you look at it, this is a much better deal than what you're offering.

And i'm sure that you're gonna go ahead and reply something like I'm broke, why do you have to post something liek this to mess with my sale etc.... the truth of the matter is that, if you plan to sell something online, like on V6p, you should expect some scrutiny, and you shoiuldn't try to jip people. If you really wanna sell this kit for 200 over list price, go ahead and do it locally and sell to some people who are less informed than the v6p community.

And in all honesty, if you had matched some of those lower prices out there, I woiuld have bought it from you immediately, even it the kit was 50$ more expensive than that guy who's selling it on ebay or the guy selling it on GBC.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
holy sht what did you run an investigation on this sht? if i said i got it from dealership im sorry i meant that dealership price is a grand. I got it off ebay for around 650 before shipping which was about 70 dollars. The reason i said 200 shipping for that other guy is because i looked it up on UPS.com and entered the weight and length and it TOLD ME $221 ground shipping. YOU ACUSE ME OF JIPPING PEOPLE? If i sold this for 550 to a guy on the east coast it would cost minimum 220 dollars. That means i make 550 off a kit i bought for 650. I LOSE $100!! You ask, "You paid 65 dollars shipping." It was shipped from so cal, i believe. I'm not sure. All i know is the rates i look up online. UPS told me 220, so i proclaim that shipping to east coast would cost 200. How is this bad business? I think you're misunderstanding the situation here. You want me to mathc lower prices? $550 DOLLARS. For sht's sake that is the lowest price i have found through researching ebay. Tell me what you want me to do. Each package is about 25 pounds from my estimation and very long and thin. thats expensive to ship that big, 2 things that big to the east coast. tell me what the fck i did wrong here.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you know what and if i do sell this and once we figure out shipping and i go and ship it, it will say the price on the sticker on the box. If the price of shipping is below what you pay me for shipping, I'll pay you back the difference. OK? no bullsht, i just want to sell this

1 - 20 of 39 Posts