Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hows it going guys. I just found my stash of yellow capsules that I've collected over the years. These can be modified to fit into most foglights.

There are 11 sets in total. One set has shields over the capsules but you can cut them off if you'd like. I'm looking to get $25 shipped each set. $30 shipped to Canada. They use white H3 bulbs and only a few are missing. For those that still have them I'll throw those in for free.

I've added some pictures of my car with the capsules in the foglights. These things are bright even in the daytime, I use them as daytime running lights.
Nothing can compare to how bright yellow these capsules are. I've tried film, yellow bulbs, and paint and nothing can come close to the intense yellow that these put out.

If you're interested in a set let me know if you're in US or Canada and post your email addy so I can send you an invoice.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold out of the last ones but have another 8 sets. 3 sets with shields and 6 without. Steverino, sorry I don't remember if you got a set from HIDplanet, if you didn't and are still interested let me know and I'll send an invoice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts