Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling Zex dry nitrous system. This nitrous system will fit all Honda's and Acuras and other none V8 vehicles. This is a dry kit and is in great condition. It comes with everything needed for installation. The kit comes with the Zex Nitrous Management Unit, vaccum hoses with clamps, 10 pound nitrous bottle with bottle mounts, engagement switch, stainless steel teflon lines, 55, 65, 75 shot nitrous and fuel jets, nitrous nozzle, and instructions for installation. Here is more information about the nitrous kit:
http://zex.com/Technical/CurrentCatalog/Images/3.jpg

I am also including the Zex Ejector Air Amplifier Filter. This filter has the nozzle mounted on the filter and when spraying, it captures air with the stream of nitrous and creates better flow airflow. The filter has been cleaned and oiled and ready to be used again. If you like to know more about the fiter, take a look at this site:
http://zex.com/Technical/CurrentCatalog/Images/8.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

$375 or OBO for both the nitrous kit and the Ejector filter

·
Registered
145 Posts
man im looking for a mitrous setup but all i have is 260 maybe we can work something out. pm me

·
Registered
335 Posts
Actually... let me know if you can work out a deal on the filter with it as well. I may be able to adapt it to work even though my budget is so tight. I'm only allowed to spend $2005 including the cost of the car..... Makes it tough to get stuff with that kind of restriction in the rules. What diameter is the filter?

·
Registered
145 Posts
dibs go to crazy horse because i already bought the rest of the pieces i need so crazy horse its all yours sorry drag on for misleading you.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well that works.. I didn't want to sneak in there at the last minute if you needed it. I'm not in a huge hurry as I have a year to complete my project car.

Did you want the filter? I'm not sure I can make it work honestly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts