Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I really would like to trade these headlights SOON. Like, the next few days. Local pickup in the bay area would be preferred, but if you want to work something out with shipping, let me know. I need OEM headlights in good condition, since I have a project to work on. These headlights fog a bit on the driver side, I dont really know why, I sealed them up really well but I cant figure out why they fog up, but its not a real problem. Also, On the driver side there is like a place that got some black paint on the chrome corner, but its really not noticeable. I will go ahead and clean them up, but I am just letting you know. Here are the pictures:

the last picture, you can kinda see the driver side a bit fogged, but its not that bad really. Anyways, let me know what you guys wanna do.

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
I would be intrested, but I can't survive without having headlights on my car, and I live all the way on the other side of the country :mad:

I seriously need to move to SoCal to get in on these deals :rofl:

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bluedevil1550 said:
I would be intrested, but I can't survive without having headlights on my car, and I live all the way on the other side of the country :mad:

I seriously need to move to SoCal to get in on these deals :rofl:
well i can ship first to you, and then once installed you can ship your OEM's to me. we can work something out, just let me know :)

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
I'm down in San Bernardino area. So to do this, shipping is gunna be the only option i guess. It cost quite a bit to ship 2 pairs of lights right?

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
15-20 bucks i think? i will even give you another set of blacked housings (no reflectors, lens), except the second set are not chrome corners, they are just flat black throughout. i have a box, just ship your OEM's back out in the box I give you. got any pics of your OEMs?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts