Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used or recommend one of these services:

WitchHunter: $19/injector + shipping
InjectorRx: $18/injector + shipping
Cruzin Performance: $17/injector + shipping
Fuel Injector Connection: $15/injector + shipping

I think they all use the ANSU machine to flow test and an ultrasonic and reverse flow cleaning system.

I've used in-tank cleaners, specifically Redline SI-1, multiple times. However, I have noticed more sluggish acceleration and significantly reduced fuel economy in the past months. It could be due to the winter grade gasoline (QuikTrip, Philips66, and Shell)...waiting for it to warm up to see a difference.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recommend sending your injectors to anyone who uses the ASNU. I run a business which also cleans fuel injectors with the ASNU and there is no comparing to any other method.

With off-the-car cleaning you get before/after results on paper and it ensures that your injectors are just like what they were when they were brand new.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you normally see when you test/clean injectors (ie. large flow differences within a short time/mileage, clogged filters, diminished spray patterns)?

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
i send all mine to RC Engineering, for clean and flow test. Often I get incomplete projects delivered to me with upgrade Fuel injectors. Often times there are part numbers taht aren't referencable so I will have to send them out for verification of the exact flow rate of the injector.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What do you normally see when you test/clean injectors (ie. large flow differences within a short time/mileage, clogged filters, diminished spray patterns)?
All depends on the conditions that the injector was exposed to and whether they sat at one point (on or off the car). In many cases the "fuel injector cleaner" in a bottle and seafoam can actually make matters worse.

Injectors have a filter on the inlet which will trap any material which was loosened up inside the injector and can affect the spray pattern and flow rate with those "injector cleaner in a bottle" gimmicks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts