Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to buy my injectors next week. I was wondering if our 7gen v6 cars use fuel pressure regulator. I heard it is in our fuel tank. Im boosted, so my question is do i need an after market fuel pressure regulator? If not how do i control my fuel pressure?

HERE IS A YOUTUBE LINK OF MY CAR. JUST A QUICK VID OF THE SPOOL NOTHING BIG. Thanks

http://youtu.be/02B7nX8cYJA
Not sure if this link works. If not just go on youtube and type in "MMP Accord Getting Ready" it should come up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
becuase you can't run an inline FPR if there is no return system to regulate from. Our vehicles are equipped with a fuel system that has no return.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
becuase you can't run an inline FPR if there is no return system to regulate from. Our vehicles are equipped with a fuel system that has no return.
Dang that sucks. Do you know where i can get a link of how to do this?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So any one that is going to boost does this for more fuel?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it depends on how many lbs you boost. If you pass the threshold, yes you will need bigger fuel pump, return system, etc.
Right now without tune im at 5psi but i want to boost 7psi when i tune. Would i need a return with 7psi because next friday when i get paid i want to finish up and dyno tune. I just want to make sure i have the right fuel system. Its my DD and i just want a street tune not track. I dont think our stock j30a4 injectors can handle 7psi right? or can they handle 5psi?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Link is up on 1st post. Just a Quick vid of spool sound.

·
SK8 OR DIE
697 Posts
I dont think our stock j30a4 injectors can handle 7psi right? or can they handle 5psi?
Pretty sure the stock injectors (240cc flow) will handle 5psi. You'd probably need the rsx-s injector upgrade to do much more than that, though I'm no expert just a novice (just starting..).

Check out Paul's Fuel Injector Upgrades thread too.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds nice bro. I hope to see more picks and vids soon :d congrats on going boost bro. Enjoy and be safe!!!
Thanks. I will post more as soon as i hit the dyno to get tuned. Which all im waiting for is injectors and next friday for pay day :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
i dont have any issues with me fpr. and i have not installed a return for it.i simple removed the fpr in the tank and added my aftermarket fpr to the line in the engine bay. no issues thus far been like that for a year now. ever since i was running nitrous..

·
Registered
66 Posts
i dont have any issues with me fpr. and i have not installed a return for it.i simple removed the fpr in the tank and added my aftermarket fpr to the line in the engine bay. no issues thus far been like that for a year now. ever since i was running nitrous..
Ok so lets get this straight in my pea sized brain... you do not have a return line? So your system goes tank-pump-regulator-rail-injectors?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts