Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's '05 3.0 just broke down. I believe the issue to be the fuel pump, but I'd like to do a pressure test just to make sure. However, I do not know where to test it at. I have a tester, but I can't find where I need to connect it at. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wife's '05 3.0 just broke down. I believe the issue to be the fuel pump, but I'd like to do a pressure test just to make sure. However, I do not know where to test it at. I have a tester, but I can't find where I need to connect it at. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
1. Pressure relief: first unplug the fuel pump fuse, relay or fuel pump plug, and then start the engine, until the engine turns off by itself, start the engine again 2 to 3 times, and then remove the negative electrode of the battery.
2. Install the fuel pressure gauge: connect the fuel pressure gauge to the fuel inlet pipe in series, connect the fuel pressure gauge to the pressure measuring port for vehicles with a pressure measuring port, and use a towel or cotton cloth to pad it under the fuel pipe interface when removing the fuel pipe. Prevent fuel from leaking on the ground.
3. Detection of oil pressure: static oil pressure, idle oil pressure, maximum oil pressure, remaining oil pressure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts