Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Wow...am I seeing things? $1450 for an exhaust that nets you 5-10whp at most? I'm sure it's nice looking, but you could do a lot more with that money than just get an exhaust. Just my opinion of course, it's your coin.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow...am I seeing things? $1450 for an exhaust that nets you 5-10whp at most? I'm sure it's nice looking, but you could do a lot more with that money than just get an exhaust. Just my opinion of course, it's your coin.
I'm not buying it. I just came across it today and thought I share it with everyone.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
wtf 1450 for exhuast? That a hondata right there.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
kpro is 1200 without ecu and 350 for custom hardness for the accord. 995 if you have ecu.

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
it's a beautiful sounding exhaust. There's a reason why the ticket is high. Believe me, I would love to have that exhaust system and it might be a possible future mod. ;)

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
Fujitsubo designs some of the nicest stuff for acura NSX's. Real nice headers. They also design some awesome full titanium exhaust. Right up there with J's Racing full Titaniums..

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
i actually love the way the fujitsubos sound. i was trying to find a set for the longest time for my accord before i got the world series. if i had the money i would drop for one. they sound sexy

·
Registered
476 Posts
Saw the Sedalis S exhaust for the 03-05 Inspire on the Fujitsubo Japan site, now that I know there is spmething for US Accord V6 06-07 sedan, wanna get this exhaust or the Magnaflow one that they have no pic for yet. Gotta find me another job, getting laid off from CC.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i got a friend who got a FUJISUBO on his accord 7.5G.. this system is as quiet as stock system.. with very deep tone.. a lot quieter than Mugen's

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
my friend has one of their exhaust system for his rsx and is sick.. very clean sounding quite and have given his decent gains.. problem is the price tag.. he paid around 900

·
Registered
450 Posts
if someone can show me a few pics of a 2005 sedan with the magnaflow catback (turned down tips) i would seriously pay $20 at this point. PM me. i cant find these pics anywhere!

·
resident noob
480 Posts
no love for the coupe?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts