Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated Full HFP Lip kit dilemma [NO MORE!! Lip kit installed] Pics inside

UPDATE: Kit already installed. Pics at Post #11.

Hello everone,

I have a white coupe, and I'm thinking on installing the full HFP Lip Kit. However, I love the shape of the stock front bumper, and despite the front lip looks great on other colors like charcoal gray, black, red, etc. It seems to me like the stock bumper looks better on white. Now, I love how the side skirts and rear lip looks on any color, but I don't know if installing only the side skirts and the rear lip, leaving the front bumper stock would look cheap or ghetto.

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad I don't have the exact same angles, but here are some with the front lip and without it. The one without it is my car, the other is a car at the dealership.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ lol!!

I think the front without the black part looks better.

BTW Sorry about the pic quality, they were all taken with my cell phone.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I purchased the full body kit from the local dealer where I bought my car from. Its already there and it will be installed tomorrow morning, when I also get the car there for its first maintenance work.

=)

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
For future reference, that's a lip kit. When you mention "full body kit", especially on this forum, people usually assume Fast and the Furious-styled kits made of fiberglass with horrible fitment issues.

Nice pickup though, the kit should add a nice touch to your coupe.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe, thanks a lot for clarifying and sorry for the confusion. I should've said I was talking about the HFP Lip Kit from the beginning.

·
My8thGen.com
258 Posts
Congrats on getting the HFP Kit ... It really looks great on white coupes. I made sure they installed mine as soon as they could after I bought my car.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HFP Lip kit installed at last!!

Thanks godspeed!!

Just took a couple of pictures of it today. I really love how it looks. Here are some of the pics.

:D

·
Maverick_Supersonic
1,706 Posts
that looks really good.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks a lot for your words guys! Glad you like it. I also love TW :D

Now I'm thinking if I should tint the windows or leave them clear. What u guys think??

1 - 20 of 52 Posts