Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wondering do you guys think (for a 05 coupe) with full body kit without lowering the car will look ugly?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
maying856 said:
OEM wont look bad unlowered, but it would definitely look A LOT better dropped :)
If I ( in near future) lower my car with HFP which dropped by an inch, will i be having any trouble whenever i go over a bump? (this really stopping me from lowering)

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
i actually have a pic of the oem body kit with hubcabs and un lowered. its udner the show mods section. "looking for a little i4 respect"

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
imagohp said:
If I ( in near future) lower my car with HFP which dropped by an inch, will i be having any trouble whenever i go over a bump? (this really stopping me from lowering)
Dont worry about bumps, lip kits will still give you clearance over speedbumps etc. The worst thing you would have to worry about are entering/exiting driveways. Only time you have to worry about bumps is when you have a bodykit. But youll be fine dropped on a lip kit :) :cool:

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
i had oem lip kit on my 6th gen and for about a week or so it was unlowered and it didn't look too bad...i have a pic somewhere...but like someone says the oem kit is problly the only kit that won't look ugly unlowered haha

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
I have the OEM kit and my car isn't dropped, and I get compliments.

I however cannot wait until I get it dropped, because it will look so much better.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ok with lip kit, and ok without drop.

hella lot better with drop and you shouldnt have any problems driving around.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts