Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the front bumper from GTP. If anyone plans to get this bumper, plan on doing some customizing. I also got the trunk too.

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
Damn thats agressive :up2: Keep going, get your doors wrapped in CF now :D

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Wow looks nice man, I am already seeing whole CF from your ride :up2: But you need some kind of grill to protect radiator... and yea... drive like grandpa. If you get into an accident with those CF parts... you are gonna get pwned...

·
Registered
48 Posts
HOW MUCh and who did this customizing for you ? you or a shop ?
and if a shop how much did they ask for teh work ?

thanks

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
surprisingly.. it looks pretty good.. yeah.. GTP told me i can go pickup my hood and trunk now just don't have time yet..

they also told me they got the cf lip but i am surprise to see it is actually the entire bumper.. not sure i wanna get it then.. i am not big fan of cf.. :p

·
Get Fuzzy
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To all who asked about cost, it didnt cost me anything. I let GTP use my car as the development car so I get the parts free as they come in. I think if i were to have paid for the parts the breakdown would be $400 - hood, $600 - front bumper, $600 - fenders, and $600 - trunk. As for the headlights. I gave them a pair to have CF'd but it'll probably be a while before i see them. I think ill probably end up getting the black house projectors and try retro some HIDs before then. Ill put in a grill when i change the headlights cuz it was hell trying to put the bumper on. Both the fenders and bumper i had to cut some parts. Some parts are too thick or some of the holes arent drilled and some parts are stuck together that shouldnt. Also my hood is already starting to fade. Honestly i would not purchase parts for the 7th gen accord from GTP (importfan.com). The parts are free for me so I cant really complain. I can honestly say you wont be winning shows with their parts. Also if you do plan to order parts from them, be warned. They take a hella long time to get parts in. You can all ask brex about that.

So next items im waiting for are the side skirts, rear lip, engine cover, cooling panel, side mirror covers, the dome part that goes over the gauges, and i think thats it. Next thing ill probably get is the side skirts in about a month and then the rear lip the month after that. As for the rest of the parts, i dont expect to see them until next year.

·
I AM LOST....
4,681 Posts
Also my hood is already starting to fade. Honestly i would not purchase parts for the 7th gen accord from GTP (importfan.com). The parts are free for me so I cant really complain. I can honestly say you wont be winning shows with their parts. Also if you do plan to order parts from them, be warned. They take a hella long time to get parts in. You can all ask brex about that.
Yeah.. they're taking a very long ass time.. always give me execues why it is not yet in blah blah..

anywayz.. i am not sure i wanna pick it up now.. since i did saw the hood quality on urs few months ago and it was freaking ugly..

i will go visit vis........... :p

·
Registered
206 Posts
do they make a carbon front bumper for the 6th gen? I have been looking everywhere for one and no luck at all

·
Registered
435 Posts
:barf:

Am I the only one that doesn't like this? Overkill.

Trunk, yes. Hood, yes. But from the side, the fenders look aren't doing it for me. Hey, but it's just one man's opinion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts