Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Xenon body kit for sale - unpainted, for Accord 4dr 98, 99, and 00. I am selling it because after i bought it i realized i didnt have the money to get it painted and i would rather have the money for other things. This is for sale for $790 . This would go for about a grand at the local dealership. Thats $210 you save. It looks awesome, i only wish it could've worked out for my car...

I will ship to anywhere in US - it's sitting in a box waiting as we speak.

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
smolderingwreck said:
Brand new Xenon body kit for sale - unpainted, for Accord 4dr 98, 99, and 00. I am selling it because after i bought it i realized i didnt have the money to get it painted and i would rather have the money for other things. This is for sale for $790 . This would go for about a grand at the local dealership. Thats $210 you save. It looks awesome, i only wish it could've worked out for my car...

I will ship to anywhere in US - it's sitting in a box waiting as we speak.
got any pics of it finished for me to see.

EDIT nvm u piosted right beffore i did, fits coupe as well? and yes i know it says 4dr but is it possible.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
DeadDoc said:
What kinda major mod? and im guessing its a pricey mod too.
Probably, some cutting and molding. Maybe more, not sure. But I'm sure it'll be a little more expensive, unless you know how to do it yourself.

·
1,524 Posts
clean2draccord said:
Probably, some cutting and molding. Maybe more, not sure. But I'm sure it'll be a little more expensive, unless you know how to do it yourself.
If i were to get this id have to find some of us atlanta-ish people that can help me with this for good price, kinda spent a lot of money on my system and i owe my parents lots of money.

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
DeadDoc said:
If i were to get this id have to find some of us atlanta-ish people that can help me with this for good price, kinda spent a lot of money on my system and i owe my parents lots of money.
I think you'd be better off getting something that is made to fit. Or even, starting with basics. Intake, header, exhaust, springs, wheels. ;)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well obviously the side skirts wouldnt would unless you somehow shortened them, and the coupe front and rear bumpers are different shapes than the sedans...

·
1,524 Posts
Okie, well if you sell any coupe 99 body kits just let me know, must be in a couple of months bc im sh*t for money right now. Owe too much and too much is having to get replaced, just got the SRS system replaced, $400 right there. System installed, $4000 right there, Windows tinted, $300.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts