Accord V6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
for those that know they are buying it for sure tell me ,they ahv about a ew sets for 6th gen accords v6's. so first come first serve

·
The End.
4,331 Posts
this is false. type 2 adjustable dampers have 24 way "clicking type" adjustments. the only difference with the type 1's is that their adjustment is a turning knob that doesnt click.
You're wrong. I called them up today. You fail. AND you can check their official website and it will tell you that it does NOT have damper adjusting options. Hell, you don't even need to go to their own official website to figure it out. Try weksos' website. But hey, whatever makes you sleep at night, you can believe that it has a "turning knob that doesn't click" rofl.

Oh and we're talking about the NEW Type I's and Type II's. Either you're not up to date on these things or .. you just don't want to accept it. But for this.. I think you're not up to date since I had older model "Type I"s back when F2 collaborated with AMR and those did not 'click'. :gotme:

:facepalm:

·
Registered
74 Posts
if this doesnt happen in the next week, im gonna go ahead and get the coilovers from weaksauce... its only like a hundred dollars more and im in desperate need of suspension

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
i was looking around and i don't understand the difference between the type 1 and the type 2s? is there a thread about it??

41 - 60 of 130 Posts