2. Jssyrylo (shipping)
3. deejaykidd (pick up)

SHIPPING IS A FLAT RATE OF $35 TO ANY OF THE 48 STATES
YOU WOULD TAKE THE WHEEL OFF AND ADJUST IT WITH THE WRENCH

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
fine i'll do a quick review.

this is my 3rd set of coilovers. had springs and apexi. by far these are the nicest in build quality. the design is awesome and is superior to apexi and tein basics and ss. it will have full shock travel at all heights and they SLAM. which is good for me. they feel very full and recover quickly esp in LA (10 freeway omg). they're not uber stiff like ksports (which are underdampened and shocks blow). they're stiffer than apexi of course and ride very nice. its a very nice stiffness, very full, full shock travel, and a bit bumpy but perfect for me.

only thing is that adjusting these take a bit longer with 1-2 more tools than my apexi.

done for 550, these are the best buy period.

oh and i believe that the wireless dampener isn't available yet.

·
Damn You All !!!
791 Posts
fine i'll do a quick review.

this is my 3rd set of coilovers. had springs and apexi. by far these are the nicest in build quality. the design is awesome and is superior to apexi and tein basics and ss. it will have full shock travel at all heights and they SLAM. which is good for me. they feel very full and recover quickly esp in LA (10 freeway omg). they're not uber stiff like ksports (which are underdampened and shocks blow). they're stiffer than apexi of course and ride very nice. its a very nice stiffness, very full, full shock travel, and a bit bumpy but perfect for me.

only thing is that adjusting these take a bit longer with 1-2 more tools than my apexi.

done for 550, these are the best buy period.

oh and i believe that the wireless dampener isn't available yet.
I take it you have the Type I?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
yep i know the owner personally,s o you can use direct, giv ehim your creditcard to charge, send it to their paypal

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
ok ill get it after i get home, i'm at school right now,

well the way this works is you send me the money or F2 the money and they ship it to you
i know the owner personally and his warehouse is about a mile away from my house

you can pick it up if you want to save on the $35 shipping its up to you, you bring the money you get your set right away

81 - 100 of 130 Posts