Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THE BASIC FACTS

A. What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Accord 03-07 sedan or coupe
B. Condition: used, some of the clear is peeling
C. Price/What you want to trade for: 700 shipped
D. Location of item: San Jose, CA
E. At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade next to a sheet of paper with the following on it:

Selling a set of FX-r verison v.1 (best verison), philips 85122+, masu****a oem 35w ballast, high beam splitters, e46 shroud, headlight flim, and tyc headlights. Ballast are self-contain inside of the headlights so you don't need to worry about where to mount it and if it will get wet. The rear of the low beam is covered by a rubber boot/cap. So its a mostly sealed units beside the breather valve that come stock.

headlights lens are wrapped in protective film. That y it has those streaks on it.
money shot

verison 1.0

verison fxr morimoto 1.0 and 2.0 I dont have 3.0

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its by R-vinyl. I didn't apply it on yet. '

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump again!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BUMP ITS COMPLETELY PLUG AND PLAY!!! TAKE YOUR Headlights out. Plug the ballast and your other bulbs in and enjoy!!

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last OEM projector retrofit from me!!! Special EDITION :)

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last bump and i am keeping them as spares

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last call and it's going into storage for the next 4-5 years. 650 and I am keeping the vinyl film now.

·
Hondaholic
63 Posts
im very interested, just wanted to make sure that the only reason those lines are on the lens is because you put a protective film over it right? will i be able to remove the film without any residue being left behind? i literally registered to the forum in order to get in contact with you for these headlights? Are there any other issues with these headlights?

·
1st Gear
215 Posts
These headlights are legit, I've had 3 different pairs from this guy and he's never let me down!! Bump for great lights and a great guy!

Let's get these SOLD

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^ did you get my first PM? or not? I will PM you my Email

1 - 20 of 21 Posts