Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was used for 3 months... I got them in july, comes with everything, it's double projector headlight.... in mint condition!! you can see the picture in my sig. there is no water vap or any leak...

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i are local rigjt? we can meet up if u want, it will fot 98-02 coupe and sedan...

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know what brand this is, but i can tell you that this is the best looking projector headlight that you can find in the whole market, it's got the gunmatel look, not just regular black housing!!

·
moDDerator (wannabe)
1,475 Posts
i dun care about best lookin as i care more about best performing thats why i asked what brand it was? some have good motor shields inside while most cheap ones have such a crappy shield that it distorts the light givin out low level of light output as well as the colors not being produced by the shield (like bmw 5 series which have possibly the best projectors)

·
Registered
282 Posts
i dun care about best lookin as i care more about best performing thats why i asked what brand it was? some have good motor shields inside while most cheap ones have such a crappy shield that it distorts the light givin out low level of light output as well as the colors not being produced by the shield (like bmw 5 series which have possibly the best projectors)
If you want the projectors to be as high quality as Audi (Hella) or BMW (Bosch) you'd have to do a retrofit with the real things. Most aftermarket projectors for our cars are just for looks, there is no engineering put into them. TYC is the only one that's going to give you a good beam pattern.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts