Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the G35 rims and they go on ebay for about 450.... I was wondering if they fit on our cars?

The specs are 18 X 7.5, 35mm offset and the bolt pattern is 5 lug, 4.5

I have no idea what 5 lug, 4.5 means. Looking at the sticky on this forum, the 18 x 7.5 is ok, but the offset is too small... can I get spacers for those? also will the 5 lug, 4.5 work?

thanks... also if anyone knows any rims that are similar to these please let me know!

·
Registered
530 Posts
one of the member has g35 rims on av6. it doesn't really look nice actually. i was considering till i saw it on the car. look at the coupe forum or search, you'll find it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
5x4.5 is your lug pattern or 5 x 114.3 is your metric lug pattern. both of them are the same. they'll fit with some spacers or maybe with out spacers but they'll stick in a lot. I say go for it if thats what you want.

·
Registered
748 Posts
some work, and theyll fit def look nice, but maybe look for a similar design wheel with a better offset

·
Registered
278 Posts
you guys got it backwords. the lower the offset the more outword they will stick. the higher the offset the more tucked in they will look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts