Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have adopted a 12 year old boy last week and he wants to sleep in the Garage at night.. so I am trying to rid of all the stuff in our Garage. PLEASE! Take a look and if you are interested, bid bid bid away! Located in Los Angeles.

Garage Sale for the Baby.

20GB iPod
GoPed Bigfoot
Custom Catback for AV6 Coupes 03&UP

Ignore the yo-yos.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
DANG they make Yo-yo gloves!?!? lol crazy

·
Registered
431 Posts
Holy cow, thats very nice of you to adopt a child but isn't 12yrs old a bit old? Anyway would you consider parting out the cap? I need a cap, let me know if you are and good luck with everything...

·
Registered
12 Posts
12 yr old boy = '93 rx-7, call me traditional, but i like to call my cars "girls" cuz i cant get any real ones =[ lol jk. maybe...

damn someone beat me to it..but just wondering..are you only doing bids on ebay or can we make an offer?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm willing to do dibs as long as u make the arranged payment first, then i can end the auction early. PM me if u want to work something out.

·
Registered
355 Posts
post some pics of your boy some time. For 12 years old it's looking pretty good, judging by that avator picture. It's red too..nice hot color..maybe I'll pikc up one of those one day...it seems like a nice project car

·
Registered
355 Posts
wow....you already gor rims on it and everything too...how much did ya get it for?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
actually, the rims are stock rims. as for the pricing, its *secret*!! j/k, i found out yesterday my bro received it from a friend of his who owed him money so he got the car as a collateral.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts