Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another source....

Costco.com has good prices on the Nuvi 460 for $299 thru 9 Mar. 4.3" screen. Excellent buy, for some. I have the 360 and find it works better than the Acura/Honda unit in my MDX, plus it's portable to any vehicle I want to drive. If you don't like it, after buying it from Costco.com, you can return it to any Costco store, which is a plus when buying on the internet. :D

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
i have the same one. to be honest i am not very impressed by these may be cause i dont use them often. and when i have tried to use it usually gives me the wrong/longer route so.. i decided to not use it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just got a Nuvi 650 for $299 from HSN. Saw it on slickdeals.net a while back and jumped on it.

Looks nice under the console door and it's easy to hide from thieves.

I agree with implayaz9, though. Unless you have no clue how to get somewhere or no sense of direction, it's not very useful. If you know the way, you'll see how often it calculates a much slower path routing you through side streets, etc.

I also had to update the firmware since it took 2-3 minutes just to find satellites.

·
I feel da need 4 6-speeds
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a Nuvi 650 for $299 from HSN. Saw it on slickdeals.net a while back and jumped on it.

Looks nice under the console door and it's easy to hide from thieves.

I agree with implayaz9, though. Unless you have no clue how to get somewhere or no sense of direction, it's not very useful. If you know the way, you'll see how often it calculates a much slower path routing you through side streets, etc.

I also had to update the firmware since it took 2-3 minutes just to find satellites.
The instruction manual on mine says to put the unit somewhere on your windshield so that it can pick up the satellites faster. Mine takes about 30 seconds to pick up a satellite once I turn it on. I love this thing. I go to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Modesto and even locally. So it works for me. I should of got the navi option when I 1st bought my car but I didn't want to spend $2K for it. :D

·
MADE IN THE PHILIPPINES
2,373 Posts
My MIO C520 is awesome!!!
picks up sattelite in 15sec tops. plus it has a split screen, bluetooth, video...and so much more.

but i still miss my Nuvi 350. lol

BTW:
cost me 225 bucks only. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
yeah costco had it right before x mas too. the garmin nuvi 650 for 300 which i got. the nuvi 660 has the hands free bluetooth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts